29th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?

Hello,

I am a btech final year student under computer science and engineering..
my query is if i appear for group exams will i get chance to become a government lecturer?
if not plzz let me know is der any possibilties for a job as a government lecturer through group exams..
thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  2. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  3. Which is better to do B.Ed or M.A in Economics from PU?
  4. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
  5. Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  8. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  9. How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  11. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India?
  12. Is it necessary to crack NET/SET exams for Lecturer jobs?
  13. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  14. Procedure to join as Lecturer in Government College after completion of M.Tech course?
  15. Possibility to apply for M.Phil correspondence in any university of India for Physics Lecturer?
  16. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  17. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  18. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2015, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am a btech final year student under computer science and engineering..
my query is if i appear for group exams will i get chance to become a government lecturer?
if not plzz let me know is der any possibilities for a job as a government lecturer through group exams..
thank you,
You are a candidate of B.Tech final year so you can apply for government sector jobs like Civil Service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
29th December 2015, 11:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?

No, you are not eligible to become lecturer with B.Tech qualification in government colleges.

To become lecturer in government college you have to appear and qualify in NET examination. NET examination is conducted by UGC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed master's degree with at least 55% aggregate.

So, you need to pursue master's course to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?