18th December 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAS Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in IAS Exam?

in ias exam how i will prepar the exam? And also what r the typs of questions will be taken?

18th December 2011, 12:44 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in IAS Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in ias exam how i will prepar the exam? And also what r the typs of questions will be taken?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR IAS & PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF IAS

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IAS exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. try to go through the papers and try to find out the pattern of the questions and prepare for it accordingly...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the syllabus and pattern of the exam in this post for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> Also attached some of the tips which might help you to prepare for the exam..

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam, try to ut those books and prepare for the exam daily..

-> To know more about IAS exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Learn the value of hard work by working hard."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IAS syllabus.pdf(11.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf Exam pattern - IAS.pdf(9.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: zip IAS.zip(11.47 MB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf Recommended books for IAS.pdf(46.4 KB, 75 views)
16th June 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in IAS Exam?

sir,
i am persuing btech in ece%u2026ill drop an year to prepare for ias..plzz tell dat if ias does not happen..will i be able to get an engineeering job after a gap of 1 year?
i knw i am beibg pessimestic but i need to knw dis%u2026
plzz hlp
16th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in IAS Exam?

sir,
i am persuing btech in ece%u2026ill drop an year to prepare for ias..plzz tell dat if ias does not happen..will i be able to get an engineeering job after a gap of 1 year?
i knw i am beibg pessimestic but i need to knw dis%u2026
plzz hlp
2nd February 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

perivous question asked by exam coordinater
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?