23rd March 2012, 10:08 AM
Sumit Chatterjee502

How to prepare for IB Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in this Exam?

dear sir,

I want to know that how can i prepared in IB exam, & which type of question are there?

sir, if kindly tell me this answer in my email address at [email protected] .so I am very obliged

thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  2. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  4. Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?
  6. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview?
  7. What kind of Questions will be asked in JTO Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  9. What kind of Questions will be asked in BSNL JTO Exam?
  10. What kind of GK questions are asked in IBPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in FCI exam? How to get the papers of FCI?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  13. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  14. How to prepare for entrance exam for Masters in Hospital Administration? What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for Qualifying for MHA?
  15. What kind of questions will be asked for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam?
  16. What kind of Technical Questions will be asked in Paper II of FCI Exam?
  17. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in LEET?
23rd August 2012, 06:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IB Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in this Exam?

Generally, IB exam will involve basic aptitude oriented questions. You will be tested in areas like reasoning, GK, numerical ability, English etc. Get model questions related to this exam and practice that. Also refer books by R S Agarwal, Wren and martin, books from arihant publications, Jain publications etc. Try to study in a systematic manner by preparing notes at the end of each chapter. Begin your revision on an advance note before the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?