23rd July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

i want to join ISRO can i join it after my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg. And succesively completing my m.tech in aerospace engg. ?

Related Questions:
  1. If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?
  2. Can I join ISRO after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. Joining ISRO directly after B.Tech?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics? -- [New]
  7. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  12. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  13. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation?
  16. Can I appear in ISRO exam after BSc with electronics?
  17. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
23rd August 2012, 06:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join ISRO after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

There are opportunities for B.Tech graduates in ISRO. Scientists/Engineer positions will be suitable for you. 60% marks in B.Tech is compulsory for this. You need to attend a written examination so as to get in to this post. Technical knowledge is evaluated in this exam. On clearing this exam, GD and interview will also be conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?