13th August 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?

I want to know about how to prepare for isro exams and what are the durations and the syllabus , i am in 11 class so what all i should do to prepare for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  2. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  3. What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam which is conducted after 12th? What is the criteria for it? How should I prepare for it and have an edge others?
  5. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  6. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  7. What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  8. Syllabus for ISRO Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  9. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  11. What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  12. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam being a Diploma Automobile Engineer? Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?
  16. Tips to prepare for ISRO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?
  17. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
  18. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering? -- [New]
10th September 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?

HOW TO ACQUIRE AN ADMISSION FOR BSc.ASTROPHYSICS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?