27th July 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for JAM 2017?

Sir, i request you to answer my query that how can i prepare for JAM 2017 so that i would be able to score high rank in it?

27th July 2016, 12:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for JAM 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i request you to answer my query that how can i prepare for JAM 2017 so that i would be able to score high rank in it?
JAM 2017 examination will be conducted for the seven test papers, namely-
  • Biological Sciences
  • Biotechnology
  • Chemistry
  • Geology
  • Mathematics
  • Mathematical Statistics
  • Physics
There will be a total of 60 questions carrying 100 marks and entire paper will be divided into three sections, A, B and C.Three different patterns of questions will be asked namely, MCQ, MSQ and NAT.

Before starting preparation for any exam it is important to understand the exam pattern properly.

Here's the three sections of the exam at a glance for you:-
  • Section-A contains a total of 30 MCQ carrying one or two marks each.
  • Section-B contains a total of 10 MSQ carrying two marks each.
  • Section-C contains a total of 20 NAT questions carrying one or two marks each.
Negative marking:-
  • Section-A (MCQ)- For all 1 mark questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted and for all 2 marks questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted.
  • Section-B (MSQ)- There is no negative marking.
  • Section-C (NAT)- There is no negative marking.
-The success for any exam comes only with hard work and nothing else. So here meticulous study is the correct approach.

-You should make a list of subjects and prioritize them based on the marks allotted to them. Then you should create a timetable with distribution of subjects.

-Next you should try to solve as many as mock test papers & previous year’s papers as it will give you a clear idea about the difficulty level.

-Dont forget to buy the correct reference books. Reference books are the best buy for the examination as they give a good idea of the complete syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?