8th December 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with 65% marks and now I am pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to know am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  2. Can I write TET entrance exam after completing BSc computer science?
  3. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  9. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  10. Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS
  11. Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc in Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to write TET or TRB exam for Government jobs after completing M.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed course?
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. Am I eligible to get a Lateral entry in B.Tech after completing Diploma course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  15. Can I be eligible to write NET exam after completing MSc computer science
  16. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam? I am doing 1st year BSc CS
  17. Am I eligible to write IIT JAM Chemical Science exam after completing class 12th from NIOS Board without Mathematics?
  18. How can I join the Air Force after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
10th December 2016, 11:59 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?

For IIT M.Sc admission, Entrance Exam IIT JAM is conducted. You can apply for that & get admission to IIT based on score of IIT JAM.

IIT JAM Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Sc with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- No age criteria.

IIT JAM Exam Pattern
- Section A : 30 MCQs
- Section B : 10 MCQs
- Section C : 20 NAT (Numerical Ability Test questions)

IIT JAM Application Procedure
- Visit the official site.
- Hit the link "Apply Online".
- Fill the application form with correct details and Submit it.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Proceed for payment of application fee.
- Print the application & Keep it for your future reference.

IIT JAM Important Dates
- Starting of Application Process : 05/09/2016
- Last Date of Application : 06/10/2016
- Download Hall Tickets : January, 2017
- IIT JAM Entrance : 12/02/2017
- Result Declaration : 27/03/2017
10th December 2016, 09:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with 65% marks and now I am pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to know am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
No, you are not eligible for IIT entrance exam after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science course.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
1st August 2021, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I studied physics,chemistry, and mathematics in 12th standard and I scored 82%. Now I am studying B. Sc computer science. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance?
28th November 2022, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue iit jam maths after bsc in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?