8th March 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Top most coaching of JAM 2016 Chemistry in Pune? Whether JAM syllabus changes every year?

Hello sir can you pls tell me top most coaching for IIT JAM 2016 CHEMISTRY IN PUNE, and sir will there be different syllabus for different year for iit jam chemistry like for JAM 2016 AND JAM 2017 will there be different syllabus.

15th August 2017, 06:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top most coaching of JAM 2016 Chemistry in Pune? Whether JAM syllabus changes every year?

JAM refers to Joint Admission Test to M.Sc and it is held by various IITs following a rotation policy for admission in Master of Science degree in IITs.

Further for appearing in JAM to pursue M.Sc degree course in Chemistry you need to have completed your bachelor degree course with Chemistry as a main subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

Now as far as you are concerned about the change in syllabus of JAM every year then I would like to let you know that there is no such thing yes it keeps on updating but with very early prior notification.

--> As far as you are concerned about the coaching in PUNE for IIT JAM preparation then few of the top coaching names are provided here under :-

* Waarjurkar Classes - Educational Hub & Classes of Excellence, Viman Nagar.

* Onebounce Academy, Pimple Gurav.

* Caledonian English Coaching Classes ., Pimple Saudagar.

* Bodhee Academy of Sciences LLP, Shivaji Nagar.

* EMC2 Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Kondhwa.

* Dream Coaching Classes, Karve Nagar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?