25th November 2011, 10:07 PM
elshad

How to prepare for M.Tech Environmental Engineering after doing 2nd year in Coimbatore?

hi...
I am doing my II year in Coimbatore.. I like to do my M.tech --Environmental Engineering..in IIT.. so I request to give me some idea for preparation...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  2. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. Admission for Engineering in PSG Tech, Coimbatore?
  7. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  8. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  10. How can I write CDS after engineering in karunya university Coimbatore 2nd year
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  12. Opportunities available in doing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.tech Biotech?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat after scoring 4260 rank in Amrita?
  16. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. Any chance to get admission in M.Tech Environmental engineering with less than 60% in graduation? -- [New]
10th July 2016, 07:33 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for M.Tech Environmental Engineering after doing 2nd year in Coimbatore?

You can get admission in M.Tech on the basis of score obtained in GATE entrance.

GATE Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 65 out of which 55 questions will be based on core engineering and 10 questions based on general aptitude.
- Total Marks : 100
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 and 2/3 for 1 mark & 2 mark questions respectively.
- Time Duration : 3 Hours

GATE Important Dates
- Notification Appear : August , 2016
- Starting of Application Procedure : 01/09/2016
- Closing Date of Application : 04/10/2016
- Admit Cards Availability : 05/01//2017
- GATE Exam Date : 4th , 5th , 11th , 12th February , 2017
- GATE Result Announcement : 27/03/2017

Preparation Tips
- Read the entire syllabus carefully.
- Make a time table for preparation.
- Use standard reference books for preparation.
- Prepare one by one topic.
- Revise it again & Make a note of important points from that.
- Solve the previous asked questions from prepared topic.
- If any doubt , then solve it with the help of your friends or teache.
- You can also join coaching for better preparation.
- Try to complete preparation at least one month before the exam so that you can get enough time for revision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?