8th June 2012, 09:07 PM
lugi

How to prepare for Managerial Economics? I am a MBA student

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am an MBA student and have exam on Managerial Economics.
Would you please help me by giving necessary information for the preparation of my exam?
Many thanks.

With respect;

Related Questions:
  1. Past years question papers of Managerial Economics in MBA?
  2. Solved question papers of managerial economics MBA
  3. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric? -- [New]
  4. Last 5 years solved question paper of Managerial Economics MBA 1st year?
  5. Bharathiar University MBA 1st year – Managerial Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which are the feasible topics to take up Ph.D in Managerial Economics?
  7. PTU MBA Managerial Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BA Economics?
  10. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  11. What are good research topics for doing research in Managerial Economics?
  12. ICFAI University, MBA, Managerial Effectiveness – I (MB1A3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Good notes of managerial economics according to NET syllabus?
  14. Will Management studies be helpful after M.Tech?
  15. How to get the M.Com entrance model question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce Managerial Economics (Paper 2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do?
  18. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
16th September 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Managerial Economics? I am a MBA student

I weak in managerial economics subject please help me and suggest me to improve this subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?