14th June 2012, 09:05 PM
rrrrrrrffdff

Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate?

what is the minimum marks to get admission in NIT durgapur for sc candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Required minimum percentile in CAT to get admission at NIT, Durgapur?
  2. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Qualifying marks for NIT Durgapur? With 62 GATE score can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  4. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  7. Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?
  8. What is the cutoff rank for admission in NIT Durgapur for OBC candidate?
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur? I have scored 100 marks in AIEEE and belong to SC category
  10. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  11. Can I get Durgapur NIT after scoring 83 marks in JEE mains?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  13. Minimum marks required for SC candidate to enter into NIT?
  14. How may I get admission in Nit Warangal? What's the cut off marks for SC candidates from AP State?
  15. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  16. Minimum Marks required to get admission for B.Tech course in NIT Trichy for a candidate of General category?
  17. Minimum percentile required in CAT for MBA in NIT Durgapur?
  18. Minimum Marks required in AIEEE for a candidate of ST category to get admission in NIT?
20th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate?

my sc cateogry rank is 12000 in aieee can i get nit?
13th July 2012, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate?

minimum marks required to get admission in nit sc candidates
16th March 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

wat is the minimum gate score to get admission in iit n nit?
3rd June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir I get 66 marks in jee mains and I got 58.4%in 12 class so can I get any nit
22nd June 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I get 173 marks in jee mains and I got 97% in 12 class can I get nit? I am OC.
21st January 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 58.56 percentile in cat and i also belong to sc category. will i get a call from nit trichy?
22nd January 2014, 03:02 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Wink Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate?

HI FRIENDS........

GENERAL ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR M. TECH. & M. SC. PROGRAMMES

(A) M. Tech.

(I) GATE-qualified candidates:
Admission for GATE-qualified candidates is made through centralized e-counselling, CCMT. Visit www.ccmt.in for details.

(II) Part-time, sponsored and self-sponsored candidates:
Admission is made through admission test and viva voce conducted by different departments in NIT Durgapur. The Admission notice is published in April-May on the Institute website www.nitdgp.ac.in and national newspaper(s). The application form may be downloaded from the website. Both GATE and non-GATE candidates shall be considered for self-sponsed categorory.

Admission procedure:
(i) The selection is based on 30% weightage on Percentage of Marks / CGPA obtained in the last qualifying examination, 30% weightage on written Admission Test, and 40% weightage on viva-voce in respective departments at NIT Durgapur. A screening may be made after the written test and the list of candidates to appear for viva voce will be published by the respective departments.
(ii) Sponsored candidates must have a minimum of two years full-time work experience in a registered Firm/ Company /Industry /Educational or Research Institutions/ any Government Autonomous Organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought. A letter from the employer must be furnished along with the application stating that the candidate is being sponsored to get admission. The Employer should also indicate that the candidate will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the programme and will not claim for a job through Campus interview at NIT Durgapur.
(iii) A No-Objection Certificate from the Employer is essential for admission to M. Tech. programme for a part-time candidate and their working place must be within 30 km from NIT, Durgapur.

(B) M. Sc.

The selection for M. Sc. programme in Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics with Computer Applications is based on 50% weightage on written test, 30% weightage on the Honours/ concerned subject marks and 20% weightage on viva-voce. Admission of a student to the M. Sc. programme shall automatically stand cancelled if he/she fails to attend minimum 75% of classes during the first three weeks from the date of his/her admission.

Fees

Tuition Fee is Rs 17,500 per semester for both M. Tech. and M. Sc. programmes. In addition, the Institute fee of Rs 4,100 is payable at the time of admission and Rs 3,100 in each semester, while the same fees for the sponsored and part-time M. Tech. students are Rs 2,600 and and Rs 3,100 respectively. All students, except the part-time students, will pay an amount of Rs 717 towards Contingency Insurance Policy once every year starting from the time of admission.

BEST OF LUCK........
16th September 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required by a general candidate to get into Durgapur NIT if he gets 94% in WB board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?