28th August 2012, 01:20 PM
Priyankamishra Dwivedi

How to prepare for MBA Entrance Exam of IGNOU?

How can prepare to enterance exam of Mba in ignu distance education? And kaha admission lu.

1st September 2012, 01:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA Entrance Exam of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyankamishra Dwivedi View Post
How can prepare to enterance exam of Mba in ignu distance education? And kaha admission lu.

To get admission in MBA course from IGNOU, You have to passed in your graduation with minimum 50% Marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination which was conducted by IGNOU.

After Clear the OPENMAT examination, you will get admission in MBA program in IGNOU.

I have listed some Books name which books are help you for preparation for open mat exam .

Best Books for OPEN MAT Exam

Reading Comprehensions For MAT
by
Ajay Singh
Publisher: Arihant Books (2012)

Basic Vocabulary For Competitive Examinations
by
Edgar Thorpe , Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson (2008)

The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination
by
Dinesh Khattar
Publisher: Pearson (2008)

I have attached the question paper of MBA IGNOU entrance exam.So you can prepare for it also check out the question paper.This paper are really helpful for you

And if you want to get complete information, then please visit the official website of IGNOU -

www.ignou.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf OPENMAT - exam pattern.pdf(9.5 KB, 125 views)
File Type: doc IGNOU Openmat Solved Question Paper 2009.doc(46.5 KB, 147 views)
File Type: txt OPEN MAT 2008.txt(5.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: doc IGNOU OPENMAT Solved Question Paper February 2010.doc(32.0 KB, 102 views)
13th December 2020, 07:24 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA Entrance Exam of IGNOU?

To get admission in MBA course from IGNOU, You have to passed in your graduation with minimum 50% Marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination which was conducted by IGNOU.

After Clear the OPENMAT examination, you will get admission in MBA program .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?