7th August 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET after completing MSc in Computer Science with 60% aggregate

My name is Pankaj Tiwari and i have completed my Msc in computer science with 60% aggrgate and i want to prepare for net so,what to do and am i eligible for this

8th August 2012, 12:10 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for NET after completing MSc in Computer Science with 60% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Pankaj Tiwari and i have completed my Msc in computer science with 60% aggrgate and i want to prepare for net so,what to do and am i eligible for this
Information On UGC NET

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted every year by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for lectureship as well as Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) every year in the months of June and December..

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate is eligible for appearing for the UGC NET Exam only if :-

>> The candidate must have completed his/her post graduation from a recognized University..

>> The candidate has secured an aggregate of 55% without rounding off in his/her post graduation and 50% aggregate if belonging to SC/ST..

>> There is no upper age limit for appearing for lectureship..however, if applying for the JRF..the candidate must be less than 28 years of age..

Hence, you are definitely eligible for appearing for the exam..

You can Click Here for the latest updates on the notification as well as for all your queries related to the exam..

I am providing you with some of the previous year question papers of Computer Science UGC NET for your reference..

I have also attached the syllabus of Computer Science so that you can know exactly what to prepare for the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?