15th April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How to get a bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th class?

i am a 10th class boy please tell me what does it mean to get bachelor degree in aero space engineering

15th April 2012, 10:51 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 10th class boy please tell me what does it mean to get bachelor degree in aero space engineering
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th. If you want to do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering then you have to pass 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

For admission in top college ypu have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E.
> I.S.A.T
> E.M.C.E.T
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
etc

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th class?

how to get entry in private sector in mechanical r&d department ? and other couse's related to mechanical designing ?
15th April 2012, 11:22 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If your aspiring to apply for Bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering then you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics etc.. from recognized university . So, After 10th standard you may apply for 11th standard in science stream . After completing 12th standard you eligible to apply for B.E / B.tech in aerospace engineering .

B.E Aerospace Engineering . It is an Bachelor degree . The Duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester . B.E in Aerospace Engineering course having good scope .

Eligibility Criteria for B.E in Aerospace Engineering :-
  • The Applicant you should complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university .
  • The Applicant should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks .
  • The Applicant should qualified in AIEEE , IIT-JEE , BITSAT Examination with good percentage of marks .

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination . This Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

To apply for AIEEE Examination you should complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

The Admission for B.E in Aerospace Engineering is based on the Entrance Examination performance and 12th standard percentage of marks . The Selection procedure for B.E in Aerospace Engineering based on the Pure Merit list .

So, After completing your 10th standard you may apply for 11th standard in science stream and score good percentage of marks in 12th standard . Then definitely you may get admission for B.E in Aerospace Engineering in reputed colleges .
15th April 2012, 11:37 AM
bablucena9

hi,
It is not possible after 10th
To do aerospace engineering you have passed 12th with science stream atleast.
This can be done by applying aieee entrance exam.
Good luck
8th August 2012, 12:20 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

After completing your 10th You can Not directely join Aerospace Engineering. But, you are Interested to join Aerospace Engineering then Here I am Giving YOU some Information About The procedure to join Aerospace Engineering.

First of all you should require following Qualification:

=> You should have completed your 12th science with physics, Chemistry, and Maths with Atleast 60% from Recognise Universities.
=> You are citizen of India.
=> you should have also qualify one of entrance examination among AIEEE, or IIT-JEE.

the course Duaration is 4 years semester system.

so, First of All complete your 12th science then join your Dream.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?