15th February 2013, 11:39 AM
mohanbandgar

How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG?

how to prepare me for NET exam after completing my post graduation?

5th May 2013, 11:55 AM
knikhu99

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG?

Dear friend,

Following are the some tips for NET exam preparation as well..........

University Grant Commission will be conducting National Eligibility Test on 30 December 2012 to determine the eligibility of the candidates for lectureship and Junior Research fellowship. There will be a total of three papers wherein Paper-I will gauge candidates on their Teaching and Research Aptitude while paper-II and Paper-III will be based on subject opted by the applicants. jagranjosh.com has enlisted a few tips for the aspirants to achieve success in the exam:
Be focused: You need to focus more on your opted subject papers as there will be two papers based on the same. The syllabus for each subject is huge and hence you should start with important topics first followed by the least important topics. However, you should not ignore the preparation of Paper I (Teaching and Research Aptitude) which together with Paper II will play a pivotal role in fetching minimum required marks for evaluation of Paper III.
Prepare Time Table: The best way to kick start your preparation for examination is preparing a time table and then sticking to it throughout the preparation tenure. Meticulous study is the correct approach that can help you resolve all your doubts and attain lucid perception of various theories, concepts and their applications related to the syllabus.
Study Systematically and Selectively: Make sure you are very systematic in your approach as it will help you to finish your topic as per the time table you had created. You can start with selecting a topic and then decide on the number of days and hours required to complete it. Since only one month is left for the examination, it is advisable that you do selective study starting with important topics followed by knowing the basic of least important ones (if you have time).
Give mock Tests: Manage your time well as it will help you in solving answers in the time allotted in the examination hall. Hence solve as many practice papers and previous year question papers as you can keeping in mind the time limit. Mock papers will help you determine difficult areas that need revision and help you increase speed in solving the paper.
Take Rest: Eating healthy and sleeping well along with study is also one of the mantras for keeping your mind fresh and improving concentration power to grasp concepts. Try to sleep at fixed time and for at least 7 to 8 hours a day during your preparation.
Good luck...........
5th May 2013, 04:33 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

To prepare for NET exam, just follow these tips :-

1] Self study

2 Do work hard.

3] Practice of previous sample papers

4] Develop good habit of writing theoretical questions

5] Follow the syllabus of Subject.

6] Not to cram the topics , just to understand them.

7] Sleep 6 hours in a day along with night.

8] Take the help of Guides.

9] Attend the coaching classes for it.

These coaching classes can guide you only but self study help you a lot.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.............................................. ........
5th May 2013, 05:34 PM
sabisaha

Hi,
For preparing UGC-NET exams , 1st you should revise your syllabus.Then you should practice with the help of previous year question papers for PAPER 2 & 3. After finishing your paper 2,3 preparation you choose paper 1. If you have any coaching class for paper 1 in your location,join that coaching. That will be very useful for paper 1(they teach about methods of handling and approaching each chapter and time management also). After that you should practice yourself with the help of previous year question papers.
All The Best
5th May 2013, 05:35 PM
sabisaha

Exclamation Re: How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG?

Hi,
For preparing UGC-NET exams , 1st you should revise your syllabus.Then you should practice with the help of previous year question papers for PAPER 2 & 3. After finishing your paper 2,3 preparation you choose paper 1. If you have any coaching class for paper 1 in your location,join that coaching. That will be very useful for paper 1(they teach about methods of handling and approaching each chapter and time management also). After that you should practice yourself with the help of previous year question papers.
All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?