5th December 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?

i have done my msc. In biotechnology. Fourth sem exams are finished but result awaited. I want to do phd. In biotech. Please give me detail about net exam and how i am prepare for this and also tell me other all india test about phd. Please also give books for this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  3. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  4. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. What should I do after MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  10. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  11. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  12. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  13. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  14. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  15. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  16. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D without entrance exam in India? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
4th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?

i am jhumuri ,ihave a question that i have completed my m.sc in biotechnology in2012. i want to know when the next net exam wil be and how to prepare for this exam in same field exam plz send me my ans to my [email protected]
22nd February 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?

how can i prepare for phd enterance exams (net, dbt) 2014. plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?