14th March 2012, 03:59 PM
chitak

How to prepare for NET exam? I am pursuing MCA

hi..m tanay wants to prepare for NET exam and now m persuing MCA .pls suggest me how to do preparation..

22nd April 2012, 10:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam? I am pursuing MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitak View Post
hi..m tanay wants to prepare for NET exam and now m persuing MCA .pls suggest me how to do preparation..
Yes, MCA Candidates are eligible for NET Examination, So if you have pursing your Final year MCA Degree course then you are eligible for this year NET Examination. If you have not pursuing final year, then you have to wait for Next Year Examination.

To apply for NET Examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks, Final year candidates are also apply for NET.

How To Prepare for NET:

If you want to cracked the NET Examination, then please prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

I have attached the syllabus of Computer Science of NET, Please download the syllabus and Keep Start Studying, Only then you will be able to cracked the NET Examination.

When you complete your Syllabus, then please download the Previous year papers of NET from the official website and keep start Solving them, only then you will be able to cracked the NET Examination.

There are 3 Papers in NET Examination and all are Objective. No Negative Marking in NET Examination.

All three papers of NET is conducted in same day in 2 session.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the new changes and for more information check official website:

http://ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Computer Science Syllabus.pdf(936.4 KB, 357 views)
22nd April 2012, 11:40 PM
sharmayogesh3047

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NET exam? I am pursuing MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitak View Post
DEAR CANDIDATE,

MCA candidates can apply for the NET (National Eligibility Test).last year candidates can apply for NET exam.and the qualification needed for the NET exam is post graduate candidate can apply. the NET exam is conducted by UGC
(University Grant Commission) every year.it is conducted twice a year mostly in the month of June and December and the notification regarding this exam is published in newspaper in march and September.for this exam candidate should have done his master degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized collage of UGC . the age limit for the exam is 35 years there should be some relaxation given to some reserve categories sc/st five years and obc 3 years.

EXAM DETAILS FOR NET:-

-- The question paper for NET is prepared by UGC and subject on there bases they prepare this exam are as given below

1) paper I:- This exam consists of general knowledge and current affairs, reasoning ability and carries 50 questions of 100 marks.

2) paper II :- This exam contains core subjects and have 50 questions that also carries 100 marks.

3) paper III :- This also includes core subjects and carries 1000 marks.

THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING IN THIS EXAM FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING EXAM QUESTION PAPER YOU CAN VISIT THE UGC WEBSITE IT WOULD BE AVAILABLE THERE.

GOOD LUCK,
28th July 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

hi.m fatima i have completed mca through kakatiya university .i want to appear for net exam. Please send me syllabus .and i had a doubt can mca are eligible for teaching diploma course of copmuter science
23rd February 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am rakesh,now i am a student mca 1st yr.i want to prepare for net examination.please send me the syllabus and pevious year solved question paper. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?