31st July 2012, 07:01 AM
yogeswaransankar

What syllabus should I prepare for NET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?

i am studying final year mca.i would like to prepare for net exam still now so i want syllabus for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
  2. Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  3. Can I appear for AIEEE Exam for the year 2012 being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma course in Computer Technology? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  4. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? I am a MCA final year student
  6. What is the last date to apply for UGC NET exam? I am pursuing MCA final year
  7. How to get Internship in an IT Company being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  8. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  9. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?
  10. How to prepare for NET exam? I am pursuing MCA
  11. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  12. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  13. Am I eligible to write JTO Exam for the year 2013 being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts? -- [New]
  15. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I prepare for NET entrance exam? I am doing 2nd year MCA
  17. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT stream?
  18. When will be the notification for NET Exam be released? Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam?
1st August 2012, 01:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for NET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeswaransankar View Post
i am studying final year mca.i would like to prepare for net exam still now so i want syllabus for it.

You are final year student of MCA so you are applicable for NET exam but you can apply through computer Application department .You should prepare well this syllabus.

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by twice in a year and NET examination is conduced in June and December every year.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET 2012 exam.

There is no specific age criteria if you want go for JRF post then your maximum age should be above 28 years old.

NOTE:- From this year NET Exams papers are objective and there is no Negative marking.

I have attached the syllabus of NET exam for Computer Application.So please check it out.

For more Question Paper of Computer application CLICK HERE

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 97 views)
21st November 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for NET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?

plz send net syllabus for MCA..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?