9th October 2012, 03:48 PM
suz0902

How to prepare for NET Exam in Management? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me how to prepare NET exam for Management and also syllabus for it.

11th April 2014, 06:00 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for NET Exam in Management? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

Best Preparation for any examination is follow the syllabus. It is the important aspect for competitive examinations. Refer the previous year question papers and it is the best way of preparing for the NET Examination. It give an idea to how to prepare for the examination what are the important topics concerte on while preparing for this examination. Try to solve the maximum previous year question papers. Try to buy some good books it is very useful while practising the examination and preparing the examination. I am attached the syllabus of NET Examination. I listed the some of good books for NET Management Exam.

Trueman's UGC NET National Eligibility Test/SET State Eligibility Test Management 1st Edition
Author: M. Shivani
Publisher: Trueman Book Company Pvt Ltd
Rs. 550

UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Management
Author: Agarwal M
Publisher: Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd - Meerut
Rs. 375

UGC-NET Management Previous Papers Solved 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 270

UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Junior Research Fellowship & Leadership: Human Resource Management Labour Welfere & Industrial Relations Labour & Social Welfere
Author: Yadav M
Publisher: Arihant
Rs. 375
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Management Syllabus.pdf(856.5 KB, 43 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?