23rd December 2011, 09:01 PM
christopherraj jegan

How to prepare for PO interview exam?

hi...now i am preparing for po interview exam...please send me more questions with answers and tips regarding interview....

13th June 2012, 03:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PO interview exam?

You must be confident enough to face interview panel with out fear and nervousness. You can visit websites containing discussions on those who have previously appeared for the interview session. This will help you an idea on the type of questions asked. You should prepare on general awareness, your academic area, etc before appearing for the interview. You can also approach coaching centers that offer separate training for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Types of questions asked in the interview for the post of security assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview? 10 30th November 2019 04:44 PM
How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview? 6 27th June 2015 03:38 AM
What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview? 11 2nd April 2015 09:21 PM
What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview? 6 11th October 2013 04:32 PM
If I am an IT graduate working as a lecturer can I mention it in the PO interview? Sample PO interview questions? 2 7th October 2011 08:38 PM