21st October 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech this year?

sir ,i have completed my b.tech in 2011 with 66.0 per.
Still I have not get placed.
Plz sjst that, How can i get a job?

22nd October 2011, 06:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech this year?

You can definitely try for jobs after B.Tech. Opportunities will depend on your area of specialization. You have job opportunities in both the sectors. You can attend the PSU exams for jobs in government companies. You can also apply for the bank jobs. You can apply for options such as clerk, PO etc. You can also attend the other UPSC and SSC exams which are conducted.
3rd March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech this year?

I completed B.Tech with 70% agg in 2012.But I want to join in public sector.is there any chance?
13th June 2012, 03:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech this year?

Hi

If you have passed your B.Tech and are not yet placed, then please do not worry about it.
You have though not mentioned your college from where you have done your B.Tech but still I must tell you that in most of the Indian Colleges, there are campus recruitment drives which take place and companies come and visit the campuses and conduct recruitment's to take up new, young, and fresh engineering graduates for their companies.

Now If you are not yet placed, I assume that either there was no company which visited your campus or you have not been able to make it up.
Anyways, whatever the reason be you now have to apply for the OFF CAMPUS Placements.

There are companies which conduct the off campus placement drives as well and so you have to apply for them..
Now the major recruiters in our country are :-

TATA Consultancy Services
Wipro
Accenture
HCL
Infosys
Cognizant
Syntel
SAMSUNG
etc and many more..

You have not also mentioned your stream so I am unable to provide you much information regarding that, but you may also try for the GATE exam.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

This is conducted by the IIT's to select candidates for the M.Tech and for the PSU recruitment's.
PSU's are the Public Sector Undertaking Companies which recruit candidates on the basis of the GATE score and rankings.

So the major companies there are NTPC, NHPC, BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, SAIL, GAIL, BHEL, BEL, etc..and many more..

So you can apply for this exam also next year as there is no age not attempt limits.
Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?