15th January 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?

sir,i am doing b.tech(power engineering electrical) and in 2nd year.i want to start preparation for psu exam.how and what should i read?

18th May 2011, 04:48 PM
bhelamrendra

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?

This is better time for starting PSU preparation for you. As you are in second year of your B.tech course, you should start preparation for your subjects properly. In second year and third year of your course you should concentrate on your branch subject. As Many PSU like BHEL, NTPC, ONGC needs B.tech (Power engineering electrical) you have good chance in Public sector. Just concentrate on your syllabus books. Beside this you have to go through some good news paper and competition books like Chronicle. But first of all start full preparation of engineering syllabus. This will help you to score more percentage in B.tech and as well as for PSU competition.

All the best

amrendra srivastav
1st June 2011, 05:48 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?

you can go through the coaching center....
also you can get your core subjects as your daily subjects....

make a time table and follow it...
mini 16 hour should be there for your study....

all the very best
26th June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?

sir , i hve finishd my engineering 3rd year in electrical stream, i want 2 get into psu's so wnted to start my preparation...can u guide me how to start and when to apply for psus.please sir.....
29th December 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i m in b.tech 3rd year(information technology). i want to prepare for psu. what is the syllabus for an IT student??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?