7th February 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for RAS entrance exam? What is the eligibility requirement?

sir i m graduation qualified person and i want to give irs exam so please tell me how to prepartion for this exam and wat eligiblity require.

21st March 2012, 07:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for RAS entrance exam? What is the eligibility requirement?

You need to be a graduate in order to apply for RAS exam. The graduation can be done in any discipline. You should be between 21 – 35 years to attend this exam. You should prepare really well for this exam as this is a highly competitive exam. You should collect information regarding the structure and pattern of the exam well in advance and start your preparation on the basis of that. If needed, you can join some coaching institutes for better preparation for this exam. You should practice using previous year question papers.
17th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for RAS entrance exam? What is the eligibility requirement?

how to prepare for RAS exams?what books i should refer?
23rd August 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know how to prepare raj. gk?
4th January 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

jindagi jine ke liye sahash kafi hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?