5th January 2012, 01:02 PM

How to prepare for RAS exam after completing M.A with Psychology from Agra University

i am 28 year old girl completed my M.A. with psychology from agra university in 2007. now i want to prepare for ras exam .how should i prepare for it

14th July 2018, 11:03 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for RAS exam after completing M.A with Psychology from Agra University

RAS exam is an entrance exam conducted by RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission).

The basic eligibility requirements for attending the exam are mentioned below:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification required is a graduation level degree in any stream from any recognised university.
- There is no minimum percentage required for attending the exam.
- The age limit should be between 21 - 40 years.
- There is age relaxation given for reservation candidates based on the Rajasthan government policies.

The syllabus for the exam includes History art, culture, literature, tradition and heritage of Rajasthan, Indian history, geography of world & India, geography of Rajasthan, Indian constitution, political system & governance, political, administrative system of Rajasthan, economic concepts of Indian economy, economy of Rajasthan, science & technology, reasoning & mental ability and current affairs.

Since you have studied post graduation you are eligible for attending the RAS exam. You need to focus on the above mentioned topics. So that you can clear the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?