5th January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How may I get degree from pear academy? What's the duration of degree after diploma?

i want a degree from pear acadmy,nd i want to know about that how many years of degree after diploma???
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. How to start my career in Fashion Designing after B.Com?
  2. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
  4. How can I join fashion designing after B.Com?
  5. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  6. Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?
  7. What is the duration of the degree course after completing diploma?
  8. Is post graduation diploma comes under a masters degree?
  9. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  10. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  11. Should I choose MSc in EVS or Mass Communication? List of the colleges offering the course?
  12. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  13. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  14. Which one is better between diploma after 10th and degree after 12th? Which diploma degree is better for girls? -- [New]
  15. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  16. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  17. What are the other courses other than engineering and medical? I am a girl student in class 12th with PCMB
  18. Admission in Master degree after 2 years long course in Fashion from Istanbul?
14th July 2018, 11:29 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get degree from pear academy? What's the duration of degree after diploma?

After completing diploma you can get a lateral entry admission into the pear academy.

Pear academy offers different level degrees and also offers lateral entry admission.
The duration of any graduation level degree will be 3 - 4 years. If you are studying any bachelors level degree then the duration will be 3 years and if you wish to study any graduation level degree then the duration of the course will be 4 years.

Since you have studied diploma you can get direct 2nd year admission into bachelors level or graduation level degree. So the duration will be 2-3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?