17th September 2011, 12:17 AM
chanduluri Nagaraju

How to prepare for SSC entrance exam to become a CID officer? Syllabus of the SSC exam?

sir i want to prepare for ssc exam to become a cbi officer. So please tell me the syllabus of ssc exam

17th September 2011, 11:39 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for SSC entrance exam to become a CID officer? Syllabus of the SSC exam?

CID i.e Criminal Investigation Department

Quote:
Syllabus of the SSC exam?
Eligibility

Educational Qualification :-

You must be Graduation courses in Criminology For making Yourself Eligible For CID.

For Graduation in Criminology in Different University in India you must be 12th passed.

Syllabus: The syllabus for a course in Criminology usually includes - Principles of Criminology, Psychology of Crime, Criminal Law, Police Administration, Forensic Science and Medicine, Juvenile Delinquency, Correctional Management and Rehabilitation of Criminals etc.

Quote:
How to prepare for SSC entrance exam to become a CID officer?
Central bureau of Investigation i.e CID is Government undertaking best Inquiring Agencies in India.

Joining into CID is through CGPE i.e Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is Conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Board) Every Year.

You have to prepare according to the syllabus under CGPE. This Exam is held Once a year which is in the Month of February.

Pattern of the Exam consists of

Any More Details Regarding Latest vacancy & Recruitment you can Click these Links:-

www.cbi.nic.in/recruitment/vacancy_tech.php

www.cbi.nic.in/recruitment/recruitment.php
17th September 2011, 12:45 PM
abhi1919

Default Re: How to prepare for SSC entrance exam to become a CID officer? Syllabus of the SSC exam?

20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination. The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories of persons as may from time to time be notified in this behalf by the Government of India to the extent and subject to the conditions notified in respect of each category.

Educational Qualifications:

Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

Plan of the Examination:

The examination wills consists Old Pattern Exam. of two parts:

Part I

Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II

Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

Examination Subjects:

The subjects of the written examination, the maximum marks and time allowed for each subject will be as given below:

Paper No. Subject Questions Max. Marks Duration

Paper-I General Test

General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language

Language Comprehension
Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
Ability Test
17th September 2011, 12:56 PM
abhi1919

20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination. The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories of persons as may from time to time be notified in this behalf by the Government of India to the extent and subject to the conditions notified in respect of each category.

Educational Qualifications:

Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

Plan of the Examination:

The examination wills consists Old Pattern Exam. of two parts:

Part I

Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II

Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

Examination Subjects:

The subjects of the written examination, the maximum marks and time allowed for each subject will be as given below:

Paper No. Subject Questions Max. Marks Duration

Paper-I General Test

General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language

Language Comprehension
Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
Ability Test
17th September 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

After MCVC can we join law college & how much fess we want to paid ( cast is SC )
27th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

how i can study of ssc exam?
9th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

please help me about how to join CID..... I have done my B.tech in IT!! Now what to do to fullfil my Aim.. my email id is [email protected]
19th December 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir! i am foram from bhavnagar gujrat.now i am in f.y b.a.end my aitrim is to be a cid officer. so what can i do for archive my goal end what i preperd to give this exam? pls tell me
my email id is [email protected]
7th April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of bba next year i will graguate i want to prepare for ssc exam. help me out
my e-mail id is [email protected]
20th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

suggest some books for preparation of cid entrance exam
31st October 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to know all required steps to take to become a cid officer
18th November 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want being a c.i.d officers ...sir to preapre for exam...i was a bbm student...please email me [email protected] and my mobile num is 9483008930
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?