13th January 2013, 12:29 PM
Pooja Jais.

How to prepare for th entrance exam of Delhi University? Which books are helpful?

how to prepare for entrance exam of delhi university?????
which book will be helpful???

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  2. Which books will be helpful to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? I am from Vijayawada, AP
  3. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  4. Required criteria to do M.Com from Delhi University? Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  5. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  6. How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?
  7. How can I make a career in social work? What is the future prospective for the same? I've completed 12th std and want to take admission in Delhi
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Ed course having done B.Ed in Hindi?
  9. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Books for CSIR NET entrance exam in Physics?
  11. How to prepare for HAL entrance exam for the post of management trainee
  12. How to prepare myself for the Post Graduation Entrance Examination of Jwaharlal Nehru University for English Literature? -- [New]
  13. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  14. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  15. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  16. Which are the coaching centers in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida to do LLB from Delhi University? Books for DU law entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  18. How should I prepare for LL.B entrance exam held at Delhi university? I'm a 26 years old Hindi medium student
1st October 2016, 12:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for th entrance exam of Delhi University? Which books are helpful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooja Jais. View Post
how to prepare for entrance exam of delhi university?????
which book will be helpful???
You can refer following books for M.Com entrance preparation of Delhi University.

M.Com Entrance Test Guide : Complete Study Material with Solved MCQs (English)(Paperback, Sima Kumari)
Rs.293

Objective Commerce For CA, ICWA, CS, MBA, M.Com. etc. (English) (Paperback, Manoj Kaushik, Vivek K. Gupta)
Rs.153
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?