27th December 2011, 07:18 PM
azharalirizvi

How to prepare for top MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc? Suggest me a way which takes me towards my goal. I have done my 10th with commerce stream. I got 61% marks in 12th and 49.5% marks in B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College

I have done my B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College affiliated to Lucknow University with 49.45% which is very less. I have done my H.S.C. in commerce stream from I.S.C. board with 61%. I want to go for M.B.A. from any one of the top institutions. I am ready to utilize my whole potential. Please guide me a way which takes me towards my goal. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd September 2012, 07:01 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to prepare for top MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc? Suggest me a way which takes me towards my goal. I have done my 10th with commerce stream. I got 61% marks in 12th and 49.5% marks in B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College

dear,

eligibility:

--you have to pass 10th
--you have to pass 12th

--you have to clear graduation from any field

--there is no age limit
you can easily find questions related to cat entrance exam

following websites will help you:tips for cat preparation

http://iimcat.blogspot.in/

good luck
22nd July 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for top MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc? Suggest me a way which takes me towards my goal. I have done my 10th with commerce stream. I got 61% marks in 12th and 49.5% marks in B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College

is it mandatory to get above 60% to get addmission in any top college of mba.......cause i m prepairing for cat.....so kindly guide me on this.......
18th August 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have getten 49.5%in graduation .can i able to fill cat,mat entrance form 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?