29th May 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing masters in Marketing being from a Finance background?

Hii I'm Yash, i have just passed Second year in BFM and after My graduation I'm looking forward to do Masters in Marketing instead of Finance. So is it possible for me to do masters in Marketing being from a finance background?

29th May 2015, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing masters in Marketing being from a Finance background?

You just need a Bachelor's degree to become eligible for MBA in Marketing, therefore, if you have this qualification then don't worry and apply for exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT. A good score in any of this entrance exams would be better for your career and will get you admission in a top Institute in marketing stream.

Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your degree before applying for MBA entrance exams because most of them ask for this marks. Only a few don't need 50% marks like GMAT which is accepted all over the world for MBA admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?