20th February 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PGDM in regular mode if completed BBA from SMU?

hello sir
i have done bba from smu
distance education but i want to
do pgdm from regular mode....
kindly tell me m eligible to study?
please reply as soon as possible

25th February 2015, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PGDM in regular mode if completed BBA from SMU?

If you have got 50% marks in your BBA degree from a recognized University then you are definitely eligible for PGDM admission by appearing for entrance exam. There are entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT and CMAT which are conducted for giving admission in PGDM course.

IIMs offer PGDM and if you want admission in top Institutes like IIMs then you have clear CAT with excellent score. Getting admission in a top college is very difficult and you need to crack any of these entrance exams with a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?