19th July 2010, 01:28 PM
sanndip

Am I eligible to give any entrance exam of MBA like CAT, MAT and XAT after scoring 49.125%?

sir, i have got 49.125 % in b.com.can i eligible for giving the entrance exam of MBA like cat,mat,xat..
so pls tell me ...

24th February 2012, 08:47 AM
simmi9044

Default Re: Am I eligible to give any entrance exam of MBA like CAT, MAT and XAT after scoring 49.125%?

sry u r not eligible for cat cause who have finished
their studies with more than
55 percent marks can apply
for the MBA course. Students
will have to write an entrance
exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into
this course.
24th February 2012, 02:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give any entrance exam of MBA like CAT, MAT and XAT after scoring 49.125%?

If you have scored 49% aggregate marks or more in B.Com from a recognised college/university then you are certainly eligible to apply for the MAT and XAT exams for MBA degree course. However, for your information i would like to inform you that, to apply for the registration for the MAT/XAT entrance exam only pass marks are required from any recognised board/university.

For CAT the eligibilty criteria is 50% aggregate marks from any recognised college/university. For SC/ST it is 45% aggregate marks for admission eligibility.

There are two process for registration-Offline and Online.
28th February 2012, 10:54 PM
pulsarman

Sorry dear you are not eligible to give any entrance exam of MBA like CAT, MAT and XAT after scoring 49.125%
29th February 2012, 10:23 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanndip View Post
sir, i have got 49.125 % in b.com.can i eligible for giving the entrance exam of MBA like cat,mat,xat..
so pls tell me ...
HI!
I am sorry o say that you are not eligible for any exam after passing graduation with 49.125% marks..

For C.A.T/ M.A.T/ X.A.T you have to pass graduation with minimum 50% marks..

You can take admission in privet college under management quota..

You can't take admission in top college in India..
20th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

is there any college where i can get admission in mba without giving these entrace xam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?