20th September 2012, 12:42 AM
19ankit88

How to make my career in hotel management after completing graduation(BCA)

I've completed graduation(BCA) now i want to make my career in Hotel management.please lead me how to get there.

Is there any age limit.
please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?
  2. How to make a career in hotel management after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  6. Which will be the appropriate courses for me after 12th if I want to take commerce or humanities later?
  7. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  8. How to make my career in Hotel management? Which entrance exams should I give?
  9. Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com?
  10. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  11. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  12. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can I join after 12th if I dont have IP and Maths subjects in 12th commerce?
  14. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  15. How to make my career in hotel management? I am going to take commerce in class 11th
  16. Whicha re the best courses for science after passing 12th
  17. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course? -- [New]
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
9th January 2013, 11:32 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in hotel management after completing graduation(BCA)

After completing your Graduation with Computers, there is no point doing Hotel Management
If you wanted to do Hotel Management, than you should have applied for the 3 years bachelors course in Hotel Management after completing your class 12th.

Eligibilty for the Hotel Management course after 12th:
Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass,English should be one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE- Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years

Now after completing your Graduation, if you have interest in working with hotels, than you should do Masters or MBA in Hotel Management
18th July 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in hotel management after completing graduation(BCA)

I m doing bba n after i complete my bba i want to do hotel management course..plz tell me which course is best in hotel management and i also want to make career in hotel management plz help me how to get there plz help me plz give me some advice actually i really need it..thnku
21st July 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b com from bihar..can i go for mba in hotel management from mumbai after completing this?what will be the proceedure and fee structure..
please reply..thanks..
31st March 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

after completing 12 with humanites can we give IHM entrence exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?