19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should pursue Master of Hotel Management and make my career?

Hello,
I want to do my Master of Hotel Management in Abroad. I want to know which country has more opportunities for study this course in Abroad and make a career? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  2. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  3. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  4. Eligiblity to pursue Master of Hotel Management for B.Com final semester student?
  5. What should I do after finishing corporate secretaryship? Can I do M.A HRM after CS?
  6. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  7. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do after completing my BCA degree?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  10. How to make my career in hotel management after completing graduation(BCA)
  11. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  12. How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this?
  13. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  14. How to make a career in hotel management after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  16. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I study Master of Hotel Management after completing B.Com Honours? Detailed information about MBA in Hotel Management?
  18. Can I pursue a career in Hotel Management? What are the branches which I can opt in medical itself
26th September 2017, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should pursue Master of Hotel Management and make my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do my Master of Hotel Management in Abroad. I want to know which country has more opportunities for study this course in Abroad and make a career? Please tell me asap.

You can study the Master of Hotel Management in countries like Switzerland, New Zealand, Netherlands, Singapore, USA and Australia. The above mentioned are some of the best countries to study the Master of Hotel Management and make your career. Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline can pursue master’s degree in hotel management course. You have to clear English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in abroad universities/colleges. Some universities / Colleges required GMAT scores for the admission to the master’s in hotel management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?