26th July 2011, 11:27 AM
mukesh gupta dr

How to purchase the admission form for B.Tech?

RESPECTED SIR, i coudn,t purchase ur admission form can i get admission now

Related Questions:
  1. From where in Bangalore to purchase the PGCET form for admission in M.Tech computer science? Any official website for PGCET Authority? Last date of getting the admission form and submission?
  2. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form? -- [New]
  3. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  4. How to get admission form of NDRI B.Tech?
  5. Important dates for CSAT-2011 examination?
  6. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  7. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  8. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  11. Where can I get the IIT forms?
  12. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  14. From where to purchase the ASSOCET exm forms? What is the cost of form? When is the exam conducted?
  15. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  16. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  17. Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?
13th July 2015, 10:58 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to purchase the admission form for B.Tech?

Admission forms for B.Tech are available in the colleges itself. Now the question is what could be the problem that you could not purchase one for yourself. In fact, today there in so much competition out in the world, you must take forms from at least 5 colleges to be on the safe side. In fact, in today's world of technology, you don't even need to go to the college in person and get the admission forms. You just have to go the website of the college. Generally these colleges always keep a student section or an admissions section. Now under each of these sections all the respective admission forms of respective years are kept separately in a downloadable format. People can download the pdf format from there in no time. Now, you don't have to pay anything while you are downloading that particular form. You just have to take a printout of that form and fill it up nicely. Once it is filled up correctly, you need to go to the college office and submit the form along with the designated money for the form. After that you just have to wait for the call from the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?