21st June 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year

i am pursuing btech production engineering in nit trichy . i have finished my 1st year and i want to pursue in automobile engg or in aerospace engg. in my pg .How can i go about it ?
pls help me out

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy
  2. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of BE in Automobile Engineering?
  3. To pursue M-Tech in automobile -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  5. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  6. How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student
  7. Best colleges in India to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  9. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  10. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence?
  12. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  13. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  14. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Marks required in 12th and JEE to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Automobile Engineering?
28th August 2015, 04:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year

Since you are pursuing production engineering, then you can go for the automobile engineering in your masters, but Aerospace engineering will not be available for you.

Aerospace is a different branch available for those students who have pursued Aeronautical Engineering in their Bachelors.

The masters can be pursued through fighting the GATE and if you secure a decent rank, you will get the desired branh in a desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?