25th July 2016, 03:10 PM
n seema

From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering 3 years ago. I am confused that From which branch should I pursue B.E rather than Automobile Stream? I want to get Software related jobs so please help me with my problem.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  5. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  6. To pursue M-Tech in automobile -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  8. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  10. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  11. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks?
  14. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  17. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence?
  18. How to get traning in any Automobile Company after completing Diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?