16th May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student

please giye suggestion to become a airnoutical engineer i am just 10th passout? in which college shoul i take admission?

23rd August 2012, 06:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please giye suggestion to become a airnoutical engineer i am just 10th passout? in which college shoul i take admission?

Candidate who want to make a career in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after Xth, can pursue diploma program from any recognized Institutions. Candidate who have passed the Xth with Science and Mathematics, are eligible to pursue the diploma program. The duration of such course is three years. A candidate finishing his/her diploma can appear for selection through lateral entry directly in to second year of the B.Tech/B.E. program. The duration of the Graduate program in Engineering is four years. However, candidate who have completed the diploma program are eligible for admission into the second year through lateral entry.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions offering Diploma program in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering:

Hindustan Electronic Academy Polytechnic

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

To know about more Institutions offering Diploma program in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering, one may refer to the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE.
22nd September 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student

i am completed my polytechic in mechanical.now can i study aeronautical enganeering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?