21st June 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy

i am pursuing btech production engineering in nit trichy . i have finished my 1st year and i want o pursue in automobile engg or in aerospace engg. in my pg .How can i go about it ?
pls help me out

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  2. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  3. What is the scope of production engineering from NIT Trichy? Which option is better for EVT engineering from DCE
  4. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of BE in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  6. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  7. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  9. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  10. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  11. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist
  12. What are various courses in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  15. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  16. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  17. Do NITs provide Aerospace Engineering Course? List of NITs providing the course?
  18. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
26th April 2015, 06:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy

I would like to tell you that if you have pursued your graduation in B.tech with production then you are interested to change your stream from production to the Automobile or in Aerospace engineering then you have to first consult about it with your Head of the Department and then with the Head of the department in that you want to go.

After consulting it if they allow for it then you have to given it in written to the both head of departments and to the principal of the collage and then you can change your stream to the Aerospace or either in Automobile engineering.

NOTE- You only have the option to change your stream in second year and it is followed by every collage and university because in the first year the subjects for every class are same because in every branch in first year subjects are studied of the Basic Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?