9th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue course in petroleum engineering?

I want to pursue course in petroleum engineering, what to i need to do to get in touch with a college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to do Petroleum Engineering? Can I do B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  4. After BS in Marine Engineering can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  5. Is there any need of learning any course by Petroleum engineering degree holder to pursue a job?
  6. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering?
  7. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  8. How do I apply for entrance exam of Reliance Petrochemicals? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. How to pursue a career in Petroleum Engineering?
  10. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  11. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  12. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Who are the major recruiters for Petroleum Engineering? Is Bhagwant University Ajmer a good university?
  14. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer? -- [New]
  15. Which subject should I take in secondary school to study Petrochemical Engineer?
  16. Is mechanical better or Petroleum engineering?
  17. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  18. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
10th November 2012, 11:25 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue course in petroleum engineering?

Hi Friend........

Petroleum Engineering

Petroleum engineering is a field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. Exploration and Production are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Exploration, by earth sceintists, and petroleum engineering are the oil and gas industrys two main surface disciplines, which focus on maximizing economic recovery of hydrocarbons from subsurface reservoirs.

Petroleum Engineering Colleges in India

Indian Schools of Mines, Dhanbad

School of Petroleum Technology

University of Petroleum Energy Studies

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology

Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering

Zakir Hussain College of Engineering & Technology

School of Petroleum Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?