9th December 2012, 04:35 PM
Mahesh Sornapudi

Is there any need of learning any course by Petroleum engineering degree holder to pursue a job?

Is there need of learning any courses by a Petroleum Engineer degree holder to pursue a job? If so what were the course details...... please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer? -- [New]
  2. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  3. How to pursue course in petroleum engineering?
  4. How to do chemical engineering and petroleum engineering?
  5. How do I apply for entrance exam of Reliance Petrochemicals? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to do Petroleum Engineering? Can I do B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Is AMIE equal to B.Tech?
  9. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  10. How can I get government lecturer job in Kerala Engineering college? I am a B.E degree holder in ECE
  11. After diploma in Electronics Engineering can I do degree in Petroleum Engineering? Scope in Petroleum Engineering?
  12. After BS in Marine Engineering can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  13. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  14. Is AMIE student eligible for IAS / PCS exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  16. Which subject should I take in secondary school to study Petrochemical Engineer?
  17. Best college for Petroleum Engineering course?
  18. Full details abour Master's degree post education Petroleum Geology?
15th June 2013, 07:29 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Is there any need of learning any course by Petroleum engineering degree holder to pursue a job?

~~~Coarses in Petroleum~~~

All though BE in Petroleam engineering is only requirement for any related job but it is good to take some coarse in field to have favour. Some such coarses related to Petroleum stream is discussed below.

1 Corosive piping.
In this coarse you willbe studied about design and material selection of piping.
2 Health and safety management.
It profiles you for the various health hazard and various precuational method.
3 Suport aditive technics.
This includes knoledge of advance material for storage and handling of petroleam product.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?