2nd November 2011, 12:10 PM
gaurav mh

How to pursue CS Foundation course being a candidate having completed 12th class?

I have passed class 12 and now i want to do cs foundation course?

2nd November 2011, 02:43 PM
kalu31

Default Re: How to pursue CS Foundation course being a candidate having completed 12th class?

Respected sir,
Eligibility criteria :-

* 10+2 Pass or equivalent examination.

* Candidate from any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science are Eligible.

* Candidate in final year of 10+2 can also seek admission.

Steps to be followed :-

Foundation Programme, 2- Executive Programme ,3-Professional Programme
In addition, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months which a student may opt to start after passing the Executive Programme.

The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

* Executive Programme
* Professional Programme

other then this student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months.

Foundation Programmer can be pursued by 10+2 pass students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream.

Duration - 8 months

Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.

Professional Programme can be pursued only after passing the Executive Programme.

Training: A Student has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Program.

OK,
2nd November 2011, 03:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue CS Foundation course being a candidate having completed 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav mh View Post
I have passed class 12 and now i want to do cs foundation course?
Hello friend,
To pursue Company Secretary course, you will have to apply for the course at the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or any of its regional offices in your city.
Since you have qualified +2 level of exam, you are definitely eligible to apply for the Foundation Program which will be followed by the Executive Program and Professional Program.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?