23rd May 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join company secretary?

What is the procedure to join company secretary...please tel me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. How to join company secretary after passing TYB.Com?
  2. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after 12th?
  3. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  4. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  5. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  6. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  7. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  8. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  9. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  10. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  11. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after completion of B.Com?
  12. What is the procedure to join company secretary?
  13. Can I join company secretary after giving 12th in science? Duration of the company secretary course?
  14. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  16. How to join company secretary intermediate course being practicing Lawyer? -- [New]
  17. How to join company secretary course after completing B.Com this year
  18. How can I do company secretary course through distance?
2nd September 2014, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join company secretary?

To join in Company Secretary course, you need to appear for the Company Secretary entrance exam which is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

The CS course is divided into three stages :-
1.Foundation Program
2.Executive Program
3.Professional Program

The candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to pursue the foundation course.

After completion of foundation course, you can go for Intermediate course and after qualifying the intermediate course, you will be eligible to pursue the CS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?