24th January 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MBA after doing BMS from Bhavans college?

Hi,
I am Pushkar I have done my BMS from Bhavans College & wants to peruse my MBA please advise how to chose proper circulum
Thanks

21st April 2012, 08:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA after doing BMS from Bhavans college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Pushkar I have done my BMS from Bhavans College & wants to peruse my MBA please advise how to chose proper circulum
Thanks
BMS is referred as Bachelor of Management Studies. Candidate willing to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] program, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. There are various Institutes offering MBA program in various specializations. In order to be eligible for admission in most of the recognized Institutes own has to appear for entrance exams. Following are the list of some of the entrance exams conducted for admission in Management programs:
  • Common Admission Test [CAT]
  • Management Aptitude Test [MAT]
  • Xavier’s Aptitude Test [XAT]
  • Symbiosis National Aptitude [SNAP] Test
  • Joint Management Entrance Test [JMET]
  • Maharashtra Common Entrance Test [Mah-CET].
The Test are followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The duration of the program is two years. In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?