7th April 2011, 03:48 PM
CHANDTIKOO

Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course

i want to pursue BBA/BMS,JORNALISM MASS COMMUNICATION,OR BCOM HONS REGULAR THRU PU CHANDIGARH.WHEN ARE THE ADMISSIONS STARTING,KINDLY GUIDE.
THANKS
CHAND

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  2. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  3. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  5. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation at the age of 23 years?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
  10. Can i get B.Ed. admission with 39% marks in Graduation?
  11. Process to do graduation in Arts after 12th CBSE? Can I do graduation in more than one subject at a time? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course from Punjab? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh
  13. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  14. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  15. Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?
  16. Percentage and age requirement in post graduation for B.Ed exam?
  17. Will I get admission for B.Ed in recognized institution in Chandigarh?
  18. Is it compulsory to clear 12th class to get admission in graduation?
8th February 2012, 03:45 PM
bawejamanisha25

Default Re: Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANDTIKOO View Post
i want to pursue BBA/BMS,JORNALISM MASS COMMUNICATION,OR BCOM HONS REGULAR THRU PU CHANDIGARH.WHEN ARE THE ADMISSIONS STARTING,KINDLY GUIDE.
THANKS
CHAND
You will have to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the university which is to be held in march . their forms are released in the month of September every year. PU always displays their information on their website www.pu.ac.in
20th April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course

what did you mean m.sc maths(h).kya ye course B.A MATHS KE STUDENTS kar sakti h kya?
26th July 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i had done 12th in 2008 and discontinues study.but now i want to do BA by correspondence.what should i do?
1st August 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

please clarify the difference between BBA and BMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?