28th June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MBA after doing BSc in microbiology

I have done Bsc in microbiology. so will it be good for me to pursue MBA now??

20th April 2014, 10:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA after doing BSc in microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes off course, you're eligible to get admission for MBA Course after completing your BSc in microbiology Course.

After Completing your BSc in microbiology Course you have to Appear in MBA Entrance Examination CAT, MAT,GMAT Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

To apply for MBA Course, you need to secure Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in your Graduation course .

But Here you didn't Mention your percentage of marks in your graduation course , So If your score is more than 50% Percentage then you're applicable for MBA Course.

If you're aspiring to get admission for MBA Course in top MBA Institution then I suggest you to appear in MAT Entrance Examination. This Entrance Examination is Organized by All Indian Management Association get admissions . This MAT Entrance Examination score card is accept by most of the Top Institution in India . This Entrance Examination held four times in a year during the Month of February,May ,September, December etc.

To appear in MAT,GMAT,CAT Entrance Examination you should Complete Graduation course or Equivalent Examination from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

So, Based on your Percentage of marks in your graduation course you may get admission for MBA Course in top Colleges.

Top MBA Colleges in India :-

School Of Management-IIT(Mumbai,Delhi,Chennai)
Management Development institute (MDI)-Gurgaon
Xavier institute Of Management-Bhubaneswar
Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management-Pune(SIBM)
Indian Institute Of Management (Including all IIMs)
Xavier Labour Research Institute-Jamshedpur
Indian School Of Business-Hyderabad
Faculty Management Studies-University of Delhi
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies-Mumbai
SP Jain Institute of Management Studies-Mumbai
12th May 2014, 11:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA after doing BSc in microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes Off course you're eligible fro MBA course after Completing B.Sc in Microbiology Course. Basically, Any stream Bachelor degree course candidates are eligible to apply for MBA course. So, After Completing B.Sc course you're eligible to apply for MBA course.

MBA stands for (Master of Business Administration). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA course:-

Candidates should have any Graduate Degree with minimum 60% from the University Recognized by UGC/AICTE and Those who Final year bachelor degree course candidate may also eligible to apply for this MBA course.

Admission for this MBA will require candidates to attend CAT/MAT Entrance Examination. So, It's mandatory that the candidate should be qualified in MBA Entrance Examination to get admission for MBA course.

As per your educational qualification you're eligible to apply for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?