8th July 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for BCA after studying maths in 12th?

Hi, I'm a intrstd... in computer education .I didn't have studied maths in +2 but I've studied
computer subject in +2...
So can I go for BCA please help me.
Thank you.

12th May 2014, 11:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for BCA after studying maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm a intrstd... in computer education .I didn't have studied maths in +2 but I've studied
computer subject in +2...
So can I go for BCA please help me.
Thank you.
Yes definitely you may apply for BCA course after Completing 12th standard with Mathematics subject.

BCA stands for (Bachelor of Computer Application). The duration of the course is for three years with Six semester. There are of Colleges in India Offer this BCA course.

12th Standard passed through Recognized Institution with Mathematics as a main subject are eligible to apply for BCA course. The Applicant should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th Standard.

The Applicant may get direct admission for BCA course based on the 12th Board Examination score. The Applicant age should be below 24 years to get admission for BCA course.

So, After Completing 12th Standard with Mathematics subject you're eligible to apply for BCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?