19th September 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What to do after doing microbiology in UG?

Respected sir/madam:
Rite now I am doing my third yr Bsc microbiology..and the fact is that, Still I dont even know wat else to pursue.I am seriosuly running through a tuff task..my option is to take MBA in Hospitaliyt and management, but I want to know the scope for it in India..I swear..i am totally confused..and Rite now I have 80% in Microbio . So wat vil be a best choice..doing my masters in Microbio or MBA..? pls..I hope u answer my que

Related Questions:
8th September 2017, 06:44 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after doing microbiology in UG?

After B.Sc (Microbiology), You are eligible for both the courses M.Sc (Microbiology) and MBA (Hospitality Management). Both are the good courses, but you should choose the right one in which you are more interested. According to my view, M.Sc (Microbiology) will be more beneficial for career with microbiology field in graduation.

M.Sc (Microbiology)
In M.Sc (Microbiology), You can choose the specialization as per your interest.

Specializations In Microbiology
- Food Microbiology
- Industrial Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Cellular Microbiology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Molecular Biology
- Bioinformatics
- Clinical Research
- Biochemistry
- Forensic Science

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Chemical Industries
- Laboratories
- Food Industries
- Environmental Agencies
- Research Organization
- Agriculture Sector

Scope In MBA (Hospitality Management)
After MBA (Hospitality Management), You may have job opportunities in various sectors such as Hotels, Restaurants, Tourism Agencies, Club Management, Catering Agencies, Cruise, Airlines etc.

Job Types
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Hotel Manager
- Executive Chef
- Kitchen Steward Supervisor
- HR Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?