7th March 2013, 03:58 PM
nikhil_5387

How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience

I am B.Tech (CSE) graduate with 10 months of freelancing experience
I am pursuing my MBA (Markeitng+ Finance)
What is the carrer scope for me in the industry?
Can I get a job in a IT industry?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  2. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  3. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  4. Which certification to choose to boost my career after doing MBA in Marketing and B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  6. Available jobs for after completion of BBA course?
  7. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  8. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  9. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  10. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  11. Should I go for banking job after passing MBA Marketing and Finance?
  12. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector? -- [New]
  13. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which field can I apply after completing MBA in finance and marketing?
  15. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  16. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  17. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  18. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
25th November 2016, 11:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil_5387 View Post
I am B.Tech (CSE) graduate with 10 months of freelancing experience
I am pursuing my MBA (Markeitng+ Finance)
What is the carrer scope for me in the industry?
Can I get a job in a IT industry?
Being a B.Tech student you are definitely eligible for MBA in Marketing course after B.Tech course. But, you required to appear and qualify in the MAT/GMAT/CAT entrance exam in order to get admission.
9th January 2018, 12:54 PM
Sk97

Default Re: How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience

You can definitely get a job in IT industry if you are syill doing your freelancing work. Also, since you have a degree in B.Tech(CSE) and experience in doing some projects you should surely try in your field of interest for getting a job.
Also MBA in marketing and finance have a good scope. But you should join IT industry if you are really interested in it. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?