27th December 2012, 03:07 PM
Rocky54769

How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student

Hello, i am an sybcom student. I want to pursue mba in shipping and logistics(full-time regular mode) after my graduation in india. Is there any scope in this field india ? What is the average pay scale in this field in india, after the completion of this course ? Plz also refer some institutes in india.

9th April 2014, 04:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student

You need to complete your graduation or can appear in the final year of graduation for entrance tests meant for MBA. You are eligible for the MBA provided you have studied maths till class 12. You have to write the entrance tests like CAT, XAT to get into MBA course. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?