23rd June 2010, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do an MBA after getting certain work experience? List of best colleges, B.Schools or universities in Tamilnadu?

Is it good to do an mba after getting work experience and can u suggest me some of best colleges or universities or b-schools in Tamil nadu,Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which accept students without work experience for MBA? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  3. List of good colleges for MBA in UK, Canada, Europe and South Africa which do no want any work experience from International students?
  4. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  5. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  6. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?
  7. List universities in US for doing MS under computer science field?
  8. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  9. Maharashtra Mba CET details? Syllabus of CET exam? Top MBA colleges? Cutoffs? Work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges in Tamilnadu to do Diploma Automobile for ITI candidate having 5 years work experience?
  11. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  12. MBA in Abroad after having 3 years of work experience? Do I need to score good in GMAT or can find admission in local colleges?
  13. List good universities for pursuing MS in USA?
  14. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  15. How to get admission in London Business School?
  16. List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  18. Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?
12th March 2011, 02:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do an MBA after getting certain work experience? List of best colleges, B.Schools or universities in Tamilnadu?

Sure work experience is good though not compulsory. Not only will it give you an added advantage over others but also it will help when you search for a job on completion of the course. But it is important that you have a job profile relevant to what you have studied. Normally BPO and call center jobs are not considered relevant. There are many universities like Amrita University, Anna University etc which offer these course.
12th March 2011, 11:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do an MBA after getting certain work experience? List of best colleges, B.Schools or universities in Tamilnadu?

Hi friend.

To my opinion it is good to do a MBA after getting work experience because it may increase the chances of people recruiting you to their company for the study experience of yours.I have attached the the leading business schools and management universities as you have requested for.

Ok All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Business Schools and management universities in TN.doc(24.0 KB, 84 views)
19th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am done with my btech! can you give me the list of jobs that as counted as work experience for mba?
3rd December 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Yes work experience is added advantage but not necessary to do MBA.This is the list of best business schools in Chennai.
1.Eva Stalin
2.Great Lakes
3.LIBA
4.IFMR
5.VIT
6.SRM
7.BIM
8.PSG
9.Madras University
10.IIPM
1st August 2012, 12:17 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Its really good that you have a work experience along with your graduation degree. You should definitely go for MBA. But if you are thinking that it will provide you additional while pursuing MBA, it doesn't matter. Your additional knowledge will help you a lot in your professional life. But for pursuing MBA there's no such criteria of having experience and all.

Eligibility for MBA:

1. Graduate in any stream from recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

To get admission in desirable College/University, you should have to get good rank in entrance exams conducted by that. You can give the exams like.,. MAT, CAT, XAT etc.

List of Colleges:

1. Tamilnadu University

2. IIPM

3. IFMR

4. PSG

5. IIPM

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?